Black Intellectual Roundtable on BLM
- The latest NFIB employment report shows firms hiring but few people willing to be hired.
- European states have long ceded authority to a transnational technocratic elite. The U.S. knew better.
- Perpetual public largess corrupts politics, focusing it on who’s a good enough citizen to deserve the dole.
- Who will invest in future therapies when the White House helps other governments steal?
- But its oversight board offers Zuckerberg an opening to fix it.
- The U.S. will need more legal immigration to offset the birth dearth.
- A win for the Spanish right on an anti-lockdown platform.
- Joe Biden’s American Families Plan replaces individual striving with middle class entitlements.
- Texas’ special election shows Americans are savvy enough to not fall for the Biden spin.
- Her purpose was to ensure that I never let suffering go to waste.