The Urban Conglomerate’s Lifestyle section culminates a number of Lifestyle topics tailored toward the Urban Community.
- Improving Your Credit
- Download Credit Karma and Experian on your smart phone to view your credit
- Get full credit report and see list of any accounts that have gone delinquent and/or into collections.
- Dispute all delinquent/collection accounts.
- Obtain credit card (Ex: Capital One, Credit One, Indigo), and utilize less than 30% each month.
- Credit Karma will give you a list of what credit cards you are eligible for, based on your credit.
- Ask a trusted family member or friend (WITH STELLAR CREDIT AND LOW DEBT) if you can become an authorized user their credit card. This only requires calling the company and will take less than 20 minutes. This credit card, balance, and credit limit will appear on your credit report.
- A redditor said “I signed up for a service that sends out letters written on your behalf demanding that they show proof and accuracy of the negative item on your credit report. Basically, you pay them a certain amount per month, and they send out attorney written letters to ALL credit reporting agencies, and debtors on your file, demanding that they prove they followed the law to the LETTER, and demand that if they cannot, then the record must be erased from my credit report. It’s basically a team of attornies and paralegals that work on behalf of their clients to remove delinquent and collections accounts from their credit reports.”
LEAN BIBLE : RULES TO GETTING LEAN
- Things to remember:
- Nothing good comes easy, ESPECIALLY having a leaner, more aesthetic physique than 90% of the general population.
- These rules are not meant to make you “happy” or “comfortable.” This will suck.
- You will be hungry, you will suffer but it will be effective.
- Create daily Caloric deficit. You will be hungry.
- A calorie deficit occurs when you consistently provide your body with fewer calories than it needs to support calorie expenditure.
- Discover and understand your The Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) (Check it out @ http://calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html
- You must cut out:
- Sugary sodas including diet sodas
- Sugary snacks: Cookies, Chips, Sweets
- These foods are high in calories and can be consumed quickly, in greater quantities.
- Eat more:
- Chicken, Salmon, Tuna, Turkey, Rice, Greens.
- Eating more greens every meal will make you feel more full, while being low in calories.
- One 3-ounce serving of wild salmon contains 17 grams of protein and 121 calories. A 3-ounce serving of raw bluefin tuna contains 122 calories and 19.83 grams of protein. In comparison, a 3.5-gram serving of chicken with skin contains 213 calories and 18.33 grams of protein per serving
- For cooking oil ; Use extra virgin olive oil
- Use more extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Christian Bale – Batman begins weight (190 LBS.)
- “I would do 3X sets of 10 to eight, depending on what I was working on. Usually, the last set was a little lower rep-wise because I’d want to be struggling, you know? Then I’d always shock my body with drop-sets and supersets. Actually, I gained too much weight in the run up to Batman Begins. I wasn’t the size that Christopher Nolan wanted, so I had to cut down 20lb or so just before shooting – I was a lot beefier at first. That cutting down was achieved by going on a calorie deficit and running more and for longer. I cut a lot of the carbs out of my diet for those few weeks as well.”
- Micheal B Jordan – Black Panther Eric Killmonger (184 LBS.)
- Back when Calliet trained Jordan to play Apollo Creed’s son for the Rocky spinoff, he had the actor focus on getting “lean, lean, lean.” Jordan was running and boxing and getting cut in the process.
- Jordan trained for Black Panther for four months before filming got underway. During the shoot, he worked out five times a week, once or twice a day (depending on his shooting schedule). “He was only in the gym two hours max per day,” Calliet says